- Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and IP address when you create an account, edit articles, or use other features of the website that require registration.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on, and the search terms you use.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- How We Use Your Information
- To provide and improve our website and services: We may use your information to provide and improve the features and functionality of our website.
- To communicate with you: We may use your contact information to send you updates about our website, respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- For research and development: We may use your information for research and development purposes, such as to improve our website and services.
- How We Share Your Information
- With service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website and providing our services.
- For legal compliance: We may disclose your information to government authorities or other third parties if required by law, or if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with legal process, enforce our policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of EntityWiki, our users, or others.
- Your Choices and Rights
- You can access and update your personal information by logging into your account on our website.
- You can opt out of receiving emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the emails.
- You can request the deletion of your personal information by contacting us.
- Data Retention
- We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our services, comply with our legal obligations, and enforce our agreements.
- We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Third-Party Websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party websites, and we encourage you to read their privacy policies before providing them with any personal information.
- International Data Transfer
- Children's Privacy
- Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- California Privacy Rights
- California residents have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com
- GDPR Compliance
- Data Protection Officer
- Data Processing Agreement
- EntityWiki may use third-party service providers to process personal data on our behalf. These service providers have undergone a thorough selection process and have been chosen based on their compliance with privacy laws and regulations. We have entered into a data processing agreement with them, which outlines our expectations and requirements regarding the handling of personal data.
- Data breaches
- We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. In the unlikely event of a data breach, we will notify the relevant authorities within 72 hours, as well as any affected individuals. We will also take appropriate measures to mitigate the effects of the breach and prevent any further breaches from occurring.
- Right to access, rectify, and delete personal data
- Under the GDPR, you have the right to access, rectify, and delete any personal data we may hold about you. You may exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
- Data protection impact assessment (DPIA)
- EntityWiki has implemented a DPIA process to identify and mitigate any potential risks to the privacy of our users. We regularly evaluate our data processing activities and take appropriate measures to minimize any potential risks.
- Contact Information
Thank you for choosing EntityWiki.